lnterna Medicine Office
Commonly Treated Medical Conditions
- Cardiovascular diseases such as Heart, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Peripheral Vscular disease.
- Neurological diseases such as Parkinson, Stroke, Dementia, Restless Leg Syndrome.
- Gastrointestinal diseases such as Liver, Peptic Ulcer, Colitis, Rectal Bleed disease.
- Endocrine diseases such as Diabetes, Thyroid and Pituitary diseases.
- Skin Diseases
- Urological diseases such as Prostate Problems, Urinary Tract infections, Over Active Bladder
- Musculoskeletal diseases such as Arthritis and Muscle problems.
- Pulmonary diseases such as Asthma, COPD, Lung Infections.
- Ear, Nose and Throat problems.
- Hematological Problems such as Anemias, Low Platelets.
- Cancer Screening
- Adult Vaccinations
- Minor office based procedures.
- Blood work for self pay patients.